Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Potty Update...

It is starting to get a LITTLE easier!  ;)  We had a great day.  I was a little scared because Liam was really only going for Rick yesterday.  However, we woke up this morning and had a "talk".  He was amazing!

We went to the drs. for flu shots at 9 am and he went as soon as we got there.
We then went to Walmart for some groceries and he tried once, did not go, and then I took him again right before we checked out and he went!
We were gone from 8:30-11:30 and accident free!
He went after lunch and then it was naptime.
He slept 2.5 hours and woke up DRY (but had a pullup on just in case)!!!  I put him on the toilet right away and he went ALOT!
We had a snack and he drank a juice.  We went to the bank and then to the gym.  We tried as I dropped him off to the childcare and nothing.
I came down after 25 minutes of a workout to take him to the potty again.  He went!
As you can see, no poo poo YET! 
I went back up for 20 more minutes.  I came down to get them out of the childcare, and right away he said poo mommy!!!  But I was strapping Rowan into the stroller and unfortunately it was too late then.  :/
Totally mommy's fault and if we were at home, I bet it would not have been an accident!
He went one more time on the potty before bath, but did start to have an accident (pee-pee) only because he was in time out for not being nice. 

All in all, a GREAT day!!!!!!  I am so proud of my little man!!!  HOPE and PRAY he keeps up the good work!

Not sure why this is turned this way and do not have the energy to change it...tried to get a pic of the cutest little tush in his big boy undies, but as you can see, he was not having it.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment