Thursday, September 13, 2012

1st Day 2012

Well, started out positive...

No problems with wearing his new shoes.

No problems with the outfit I had picked out (other than he told me he had a "boo-boo" from the tag in the shirt, and I had to cut it out. ;)

See he is a happy camper.

He wore his bookbag all the way in!
Then, he sat in the wrong seat.
And he did not like the color crayons by his nametag.
He did not want to answer the question of the day...well, let me rephrase..the ? was "Are you excited for school?"  He said "NO!"  I told him I thought he was and would have so much fun so we would stick his little nametag under "yes"...he was ok with that and then I did not put it in the exact spot he wanted...
He quickly realized mommy's were leaving and the meltdown began.

He had a pretty awful temper tantrum by the door of the classroom.  I have not called because part of me does not want to know what happened after I left...:(  I KNOW he is so ready this year.  It will just take some adjusting and time.  And I LOVE his teachers!!!  I just hope he behaved for them.  :/

To be continued...;)

Rowan and I went to the gym and Sprouts and she fell asleep on me at 11 am and is still sleeping...PARTY POOPER!  haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment