Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rowan is 4 months (well almost) ;)

Rowan, you are getting SOOOOOO big soooooo fast!  You are now in size 4 diapers after quite a few major blowouts!  ;)  You like to spend your time on your mat (belly or back), in the bjorn (you are definitely a mommy's girl!!!)--would be held by me all day long but you cry when daddy holds you :(  think it is just a stage but your daddy is starting to take it personally ;)...love the walker--you took a few steps the other day, but still can barely reach, or in the bumbo seat watching your big bro.  You love looking in the mirror.  You are giggling a lot now...you think jumping is sooooo funny--when I say it and when Liam does it.  You laugh hysterically when I bounce you on my knee.  You were completely on breast milk up until 3 months..now we give you some formula here and there and you do love it.  You still are not really into any toys, but you do looooove ladybugs--a burp cloth we have and a book.  Here were your stats at your 4 month check up today...
Weight-15 lbs 2.8 oz  80th percentile
Height-26 and 1/4 in.   97th percentile (wow)
Head was in the 55th percentile...
You have a small head and teeny tiny feetsies.  Too cute!
Everything looked good.  Debating starting food in a few weeks or holding off--not sure if I am going to do cereal first or avocado...but I do think you are ready.  You watch me every time I am eating and you NEVER spit up!  Love it.  You do have a little cold right now but your ears were clear--phew!  I am still giving you vitamins daily, but you gag and hate them!!!  But I really think they help make you stronger!
Here are some pics of you after your bath today...
Not a big fan of the jumper yet.  ;)
Liam loves to play with you in your walker..one day he even tried to climb in with you :/
Love staring at this giraffe...I think it is polka dots that you like because this is the burpcloth you love...
Gives me an idea for a first bday party...polka dots!  Or possible butterflies because you also seem to like them.  But I like the idea of polka dots better. 
I got you to smile by saying "you are such a pretty girl"...you love hearing that!  And you LOVE to talk!!!  SUCH a girl!

We love you more and more every day although I am wanting to freeze time.  I cannot believe you are already FOUR months!!!  xoxo Pretty Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment