Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Birthday WEEK ;)

Monday was just perfect thanks to my beautiful family! 
Great cards in the mail and WINE GLASSES from my sis...such a welcomed surprise!  We kept breaking all of ours and I mentioned this one time to her and poof!  we have new ones...sooooo thoughtful!  and I loveeeee them!
need to be filled of course!
Elmo trying to steal my wine!  ;)
my big girl's fave new spot! 
I went for a quick, very relaxing run when Rick got home from work.
He brought cupcakes home for me and after, we had yummy tacos and sang happy birthday.  It was so cute because we think Liam thought it was his birthday again!  ha!  But he was a great help blowing out the candles!
trying to dig in early!  ;)
LOVED it!  sooooo cute!
GREAT day and I still get one more weekend to celebrate with the hubs!  YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment