Monday, January 9, 2012

Rowan is 3 months old!

What a fun weekend!  Friday night we relaxed and had some pizza.  LOVE pizza Fridays!!!  Especially with a few beers!  ;) 
Saturday was the 7th and Rowan is now 3 months old!!  Cannot believe how fast time is FLYING!  She rolled from her belly to her back during tummy time on her 3 month bday!  Not sure if it was a fluke, but she did it none the less!  She is sleeping in her crib every night now.  (sniff, sniff)  Still going down between 9 and 10 and getting up at 3 or 4 and then about 7 for the day.  She is taking a lonnnnngg morning nap (see pic below) and smaller cat naps through the rest of the day.  Playtime includes her mat, bouncy seat and bumbo chair.  LOVED the bjorn!  Can be in there for an hour or longer and is an ANGEL!  She is liking her Sophie giraffe now.  We have not had to use many toys for her because she is pretty content just sitting up like a big girl in the corner of the couch and watching her big bro act out Blues Clues.  ;)  She LOVES watching the news.  She smiles so big and giggles.  We think you think they are talking to you.  It is sooo cute.  Yes, she is giggling now from time to time.  She still LOVES chit chatting in the morning...just stares and stares at me until I talk to her and then just smiles soooo big.  I.LOVE.IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All 6 month clothes, size 3 diapers.  She is losing all of her hair.  :(  I thought maybe one of my babies could skip the bald thing. But it still looks super cute.  Think you may be teething because you are gnawing on my shoulder any chance you get and your hands are CONSTANTLY in your mouth!  LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH!
Saturday morning I did my first run to train for my first 5K in a LONG time on Feb. 18th.  I felt great!  Did 1.2 miles and lots of stretching.  Then, we headed to Dicks..all of us!...to get mommy some new sneakers for running.  They did not have my size so I ended up ordering them online (asics 2160--SO COMFY!) and got lots of clearance running gear so I can run in style of course!  ha!  But really, I got 200 dollars worth of stuff for 60!  Love bargains like that!  Under armour and all!  We left the mall and headed home for lunch and naps.  Mommy went shopping some more (for groceries but BY MYSELF!) during naps.  When I got home we cleaned a little, and then made some DELICIOUS T-bone steaks on the grill.  Liam even ate half of Ricks!  They were so good.  Tom Thumb--on sale all week and HIGHLY recommend them!  We went and bought 4 more to freeze yesterday!  ;)  Then a few glasses of wine and we watched Margin Call...Rick loved it..I guess it was okay.
Sunday morning I made a big breakfast and then we all went to Target to FINALLY print our pictures we had taken back in November!  We bought frames last weekend and just needed to fill them.  Such an amazing deal and they turned out beautiful!  We will use Liane Johnson Photography for many years to come!!!  Then we came home again for nap and lunch.  And during naptime, I went for another run. This time 1.6 miles.  I was a little sore starting out but felt great one lap into it (I am using the lake behind our house as my track!).  Then I came home and Rick went for a haircut.  I cooked Chicken parm for dinner and we ate early around 4:30...yes, like true old people.  And then headed to church at 6 to check out the Youth Led service.  The kids did great overall, but it was PACKED!  We thought it would be more geared to kids, but it was just a high school band that made it "youth led".  So we are going to try the 5 pm on Saturday next week.  It is tough to get out in the mornings these days because Liam sleeps til at least 8:30 and Rowan's schedule during the day is still so unpredictable.  We will see how it goes.
GREAT BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!

Today we are sitting here in our jammies.  It is raining out and I am loving every minute.  Tacos for dinner and daddy is bringing me home Sugar Queen Cupcakes!  :-)  AND, I still have another birthday weekend next weekend...a facial on Sat at 10:45 and reservations at Seasons 52 at 8 pm on Saturday!  PERFECT!!!  And soooo blessed! 

HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment