Sunday, February 19, 2012

Liam's First Pet Melmo

We decided that Liam needed another special treat for being SUCH a great boy recently!  I seriously am SO proud of him and cannot even explain how pleasant he is to be around.  Super helpful, lovable, and just plain sweet!  He absolutely loves dogs but we are just not ready to take on that responsibility right now.  So, we went to PetCo yesterday afternoon and let him check out all of the fishies.  He was so cute looking at all them and seemed really excited.  We ended up talking to a worker and they recommended a beta fish as a "starter fish".  They had all different colors and Liam picked red...so of course, we had to name him "Melmo" after red Elmo.
Here is the new addition to our fam...just hope we can keep him from going belly up.  yikes!



on a side note...I finished my 5K yesterday!!!  in the rain and all, I got broke 30 minutes---29:30 to be exact and got 13th out of 60 in my age group!  Such a sense of accomplishment and I am really finding running to be some great ME time and stress relief! 

No comments:

Post a Comment