Thursday, February 2, 2012

Amazing week with my munchkins

First, everyone is feeling better from colds which makes life so good all in of itself!
Next, but also very important, Liam has had a week of BEAUTIFUL behavior!  So super proud of the sweet big brother he is turning into.  He loves to make the baby laugh and she loves when he jumps and dances.  It is so amazing how much one little boy can melt my heart and truly make me so proud to be his mommy.  We had a playdate yesterday with a buddy from his old class and he was an angel.  Everywhere we went this week--the store, the park, etc.--he was my helper and made the trip so easy and fun.  Liam, I hope you can read this one day and know how happy you make me.  I tell you now, but I am not sure you completely understand how full my heart is.
Last but not least, Rowan you are growing sooooo fast!  STOP!!  Today, you started trying to "scooch" to get to your toys.  You are such a happy girl, although you were a little fireball a few times this week, but I think it was due to your cold and that bad, bad carseat.  ;)
I just enjoyed every moment of being a SAHM this week and feel so blessed to see every little moment of my angels' lives!  Would not trade it for the world!
Watching your big bro...he MAY have been showing off a little! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment