Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rowan is still cracking us up!

I know have posted about this before, but this girl is A TRIP!  She keeps up laughing and is such a joy to be around.  Here are a few of her latest funnies...
She is still eating her feet on a half hour basis.  ;)  I mean if you cannot laugh at the feet eating, the legs alone are sure to give you a little giggle! 
Not sure what this is, but she is so darn proud of it after she does it!  She "collapses", turns and looks at me with the biggest, gummiest smile.  Melts my heart and cracks me up all at the same time!
Okay, seriously THE.FUNNIEST.THING.EVER. and the picture cannot even capture the half of it.  She rolls all over the place on the floor now...even doing some scooching.  But she looooooves to roll herself up in the blanket and play under there!  HILARIOUS!
This was her when I unwrapped her. 
"Hi mom" and still so happy! 
I am telling you...she is sooooo funny!  And soooooo happy!
I do not have a pic but the other cutest, random "Rowan-ism" is the pointed toes when we stand her up.  Those of you who have seen it, know just what I am talking about!  Curled and like a ballerina with point shoes on! 
Oh my sweet girl. I have no idea what I would do without you!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment