Friday, December 30, 2011

Rowan, you make us laugh

Rowan,
Daddy and I crack up at you on a daily basis.  They tell you how each baby is so different from the other, and your personality is soooo different than your brother's was at your age.  Not that he wasn't just as cute, but you are just so special in your own way....and it is FUNNY!
Your facial expressions are to die for!  Like we know exactly what is going on in your head.
I mean, obviously, you hate hats!  HA!
You LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to talk.  I must figure out how to upload videos because you are soooo adorable with it.  We joke and say you will be talking before your big bro because you make sooo many sounds already, and a few of them sound like words.  Dada, mama, and hi.  You are too cute.  In the morning, you are SOOOOOOOOOOo smiley!  And when I talk to you, you get SOOOO excited.  You try to talk back and just stare at me until I say something else.  You also crack yourself up!  ;)  You LOVE attention and LOVE to be held and walked around.
You are SUCH a girl!  Your mannerisms and noises are sooo girly.  It is adorable to watch.
You do not like to miss out on ANYTHING!!!!  BUT, you are sleeping 6-8 hour stretches at night now and I am loving it!!!
Daddy and I just think you are THE.CUTEST.THING.EVER!
Love you to the moon and back sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment