Monday, December 12, 2011

Liam and Mommys Little Vacation!

Well we are home from Nj after a fun filled four days that went WAY TOO FAST!
  Daddy and Rowan had a great, relaxing weekend at home while Liam and I ran around visiting and partying!  ;)  Here are some pics from our visit:

At the airport dancing for the crowd (aka...using energy before a 3 hour flight!)...
Getting ready to take off...you did AMAZING!!!  Mommy was so proud of you...watched blues clues on your early bday present, a portable dvd player, colored, and ate snacks...
You were IN LOVE with Pop!  Here are you and Pop playing with the train track they bought for you...
Thursday night Aunt Kristen came and we had dinner.  We played and then mommy went to good ol' Whistlers with the bride to be.  It was such a fun night and I got to meet the groom to be finally after talking over the computer for months.  I was sleepy by the time I got home, but it was all worth it!

Aunt Patty and Melyni came to see you and we sang Happy Early 2nd Bday to you!  You LOOOOOVE Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake!
You got LOTS of present while we were there.  You looooved the card with the doggy from Gigi...here you are opening some presents.
And a playdate with AJ!!
 
Friday afternoon Gigi and Pop tool you to your fave Chik Fil A for lunch and then you took a long afternoon nap.  Mommy left for the wedding rehearsal around 3 and you spent your night with gigi and pop. 
The rehearsal was soooo much fun.  Cocktail hour from 5-7 at the Sofitel Lounge in Philly...YUMMY apps and wine.  Dinner was at Fork and was absolutely amazing.  Laurie looked beautiful and I was soooo happy to share in all of these wonderful experiences with her.  Here are the bride and groom!

And here I am with the bride...LOVE this girl!!!


So I had a choice of taking the camera to the wedding or giving it to my parents to capture Liam's day at Sesame Place having lunch with "melmo"...I chose "melmo".  We relaxed on Sat. morning and my dad and I left for Philly around 11..I had a pedi at the Spa at Rittenhouse at 11:30 and then headed to the Raquet Club for hair and makeup in the hotel room.  Laurie looked amazing and the wedding was absolutely beautiful and loads of fun.  I got to drink YUENGLING light!!!!  Rick was quite jealous and I did miss having him there with me, but it was a great time!!! 

Gigi and Pop had an awesome time at Sesame Place and so did Liam...they were quite exhausted by the time they got home!  Pop took Liam to church afterwaards and loved showing him off...I am sooo happy they had this time with him!
You are such a lucky boy and LOOOOVED every minute!  Even saw Santa!
Sunday morning came sooo fast.  Too fast.  :(  But we did get to see Aunt Kristen and Uncle Jeremy that morning. And LUCAS!  I finally got to hold my adorable nephew and I just wanted to put him in my pocket and take him back to Texas with me!  He is a CUTIE!!!  Here I am with my little man!
And here we are back at the airport.  I was very happy to get home to see my sweet angel and Rick, but I am missing everyone even more now. :(  Been a little homesick recently...just very hard during the holidays being so far away from the ones we love.  But this trip was wonderful and a great experience for the both of us.  Loved having some special Liam and mommy time!




No comments:

Post a Comment