Monday, September 26, 2011

Waiting on baby :-)

Well, sweet little girl, you are listening to mama and staying put it seems.  We made it through your brother's recovery and dada has two more busy days with work, but we will be more than happy for you to make an appearance this weekend!!!  I am feeling huge today and now wondering if you will be bigger than your brother.  My hands are still numb (which I know typing is not helping!) and I have been pretty tired the past few days, but other than that, I am still feeling good.  I am hosting Book Club tomorrow, Liam has school W and F, and we have a few playdates planned, so let's make it through this week!!  ;)  Daddy has picked out the name Alexandra and mommy may just give in and make him happy.  I would like to call you Lexi, but he likes Alex.  I like that we have a bunch of different ways we can go with it.  And as for a middle name, your Pop picked Morgan and we like it.  Morgan was supposed to be your name anyway, and it flows nicely, so I guess we are letting the men in your life name you.  :-)  Just cannot wait to kiss your sweet face!

Here is what your big bro has been up to...
                             Will not sit still for a pretty pic  ;)
                      Running on the hay at McKinney Oktoberfest
                             Watching the dancers with your dada
Today has been quite a challenging day, Mr. Liam.  You are definitely feeling 100% now, which I am so happy about, but you have been into EVERYTHING!  We went to the mall to get some energy out and we ended up leaving in hysterics.  Mommy forgot the stroller so we tried to "walk" through the mall, but you did not want to stay with me and/or listen.  We tried to have lunch and ended up with spilled milk all over the floor.  At that point, we left and you were not too happy about it. You are sleeping now and I know you will wake up and be my sweet little man again!  Love you always no matter how much you test my patience!!!!  You are teaching me to be a better person.

Wonder if my next entry will be about a new little girl!  HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment