Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Naptime Thoughts for Thursday

Just relaxing while my little man is napping. 

Here is what I am thinking about:

How big my little boy is getting.  Yesterday, he went to school with NO tears.  He played nicely and ate all of his lunch.  He even tried to comfort another little guy who was upset and crying on the floor by giving him a toy boat.  SO SWEET!  Today, he said two color words for the first time--yellow and blue.  Ever since the procedure, he has been adding 2-4 words per day his vocab.  The other day it was puppy and potty.  And yesterday he identified the #s 1, 2, and 3 by sight and named them.  It is just amazing and makes me really thankful we went ahead with the surgery last week.  Already so much progress!

When will my little girl be here?  Since Monday, I have had no pressure or pain whatsoever.  Today was the day Liam was born.  38 weeks exactly.  Looks like she is rather comfy in there and will be her mama's October baby...but EARLY October would be FABULOUS!  Drs. appt. in morning and I am going to have him check me to see if I am dilated.  So excited now!

How lucky I am!  I have a wonderful hubby, a healthy, happy son, and a beautiful daughter on the way.  The perfect family!

Where do I think we will be 5 years from now?  Well, Liam will be almost 7 and the baby will be almost 5.  I will be nearing the end as a Stay at Home mommy to head back to work after both kiddos are in school.  I cannot wait to look back on this blog to read about all of the fun things we do together in the next 5 years.  Dada will be 39!  YIKES!  and I will be close to it....almost 40?!?!?  Seriously!  OMG!  Will our house in PA be sold?  I HOPE SO!  Will we be in this same house?  That is debatable.  Where will the kiddos be going to school?  Public or private...lately I have been leaning towards private.  What kinds of sports and activities will Liam and baby girl be into?  Liam is playing soccer now, but as of now, he seems like more of a "hands on" type of sports guy than "feets on"  ;)  We shall see!  Will baby girl be a dancer or a cheerleader?  How fun will that be!!!

So many exciting things to look forward to ans so thankful for it all!!!!  LOVE my little family and truly could not ask for anything more.  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment