Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blogging to Remember!

So, a few of my friends have some amazing blogs that I thoroughly enjoy reading.  Now that Liam is almost 21 months, I realize the little things I remember about his short little life are far and few between.  Hence, this blog.  Where are we right now?
Liam--you will be 21 months in 5 days.  You are 36 inches tall and 31 lbs.  You are growing into such a sweet little boy.  You started a Kids Day Out program on Sept. 9th and today was the first day you did not cry!!!  YAY!  You shed a few tears in the car, but as soon as we got into the building, you ran to your classroom and started playing!  You love the other kids in your class.  Mommy always pictured you as a "leader around your peers", but it is cute to watch you follow around the other boys and girls.  You are very nice to them and have really started to understand the concepts of sharing and helping.  You seem like your mommy in the way you just want everyone to be happy and friends!  I love watching you grow and hope to capture as many of those small, adorable, WONDERFUL moments in our new blog!  Mommy is a little nervous for tomorrow right now...you will have surgery in the morning to have your adenoids removed and tubes put in.  I know it is going to really help you out so you do not get colds and ear infections all of the time anymore, but I cannot help but be nervous for the anesthesia.  You are so strong and I know you will be just fine! 

Your baby cousin, Lucas Tyler Sprout was born yesterday!!  We are so excited to meet him in December and cannot wait to give him loads of kisses.  These are the times that being so far away from family is VERY hard.  I just want to be there holding him right now and giving Aunt Kristen and Uncle Jer hugs and congrats.  The family is doing great and everyone is HEALTHY and happy!  Lucas weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz and was 20 in. long.  :-)


In other news, Baby Blake #2 is coming very SOON!  I will be 37 weeks tomorrow.  Full term!  We are super excited to meet our sweet little girl.  I thought she was pretty comfy in there, but last weekend she dropped very low and I am wondering if she is planning an early appearance!  I would love an October baby, so if she can wait 9 more days, we could have that!!  ;)  We shall see!  This pregnancy has been an interesting one...sickness I had not felt before, some irregular pap smears and tests that were pretty scary, a breech baby until 32 weeks and then again at 35 weeks, carpal tunnel and numb hands, and a nice, ITCHY rash all over my belly!  You were not as active as your brother until recently..not sure if it was because you were head up.  I am anxious to learn your personality and see if you are a ball of energy like Mr. Liam!  The past 10 months have been worth every minute, we feel SO blessed and I cannot wait to meet you...you were supposed to be named Morgan Delayni, but as of right now, we are undecided between 3 names--Rowan Elizabeth (my fave but your daddy does not like it), Kendall Ryan, Morgan Ryan, or Logan Elizabeth...today I thought about Sydney and Kennedy, but we should see if either of those are added to the mix. 

Other things going on...Rick and I feel very lucky to have met such good friends in Texas.  My new girlfriends threw me the SWEETEST sprinkle last week and I got the CUTEST girl stuff!  I cannot believe how generous and thoughtful these girls are and I just do not know what I would be doing if I had not met them!  Rick has been VERY busy at work trying to get ahead before the baby comes.  We have been going to some great festivals on the weekends.  September is so much fun in Texas!  Rick also turned 34 2 weeks ago.  I feel like I am talking about someone else when I say that!!!  ;) 

I guess that is all for now...I am very excited to get started with this and hopefully I can get a bit more savvy with adding pics and videos.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment