Thursday, November 10, 2011

We are all getting adjusted

So I am learning that by Thursday, with 2 kiddos, I am ready to throw in the towel.  ;)  I was having A LOT of mommy guilt this morning.  Last night I slept almost zero hours again and I have been so tired so many days that my patience is not what it should be.  In every situation, I am TRYING to take a step back to soak it all in and remember that "THIS TOO SHALL PASS" and one day I am will be longing for these days...missing my sweet LITTLE babies.  Sleep deprivation and me are not a good combo, but I MUST do my best for the two little munchkins that are depending on me!  I feel very bad for Liam, like he had not has his "whole" mommy since he was a year old.  I got preggo in Jan., was sick til March, SOOOOOO tired like I could not even move, and then I was just sooo big, I could not be very fun and do all of the things he needed me to do.  Now, we there is a whole human being he has to share me with and it has to be sooo hard for him.  I must start to make some extra Liam time each day and plan some special dates just for us.  He really is growing into such a good boy, although he tries my patience sometimes, I am proud of the little man he is.  I could not ask for anything more.  And my sweet girl has been awake a lot more during the day (which is why I am confused she is still not sleeping to good at night) so she sure is keeping me busy.  Just getting so big.  Watching her big bro a lot more and interested in what is going on the room.  Definitely does not like to miss out on anything. ;)  You like to be "in motion" at all times.  If the car stops, you cry.  If you are still in your bouncy seat or carseat for too long, you cry.  You do crack me up. You are smiling so much more!!  Cannot wait to see your personality emerging in the next few weeks and months.  You are very sensitive but just so sweet!
Here are some fun pics of my two babies that make me smile.  Just some random shots from random days in our house.  ;)
                               cutie pie watching Regis and Kelly ;)
                                           happy girl
                            do not always want to share dada ;)
was supposed to be for little sister, but of course the 2 yr old LOVES the baby toys!!
but we did try to play with little sis for a hot minute....





Each day, I need to remember how truly blessed I am.  A wonderful family.  November seems like a good month to give lots of thanks for all I could ever wish for!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment